Monday, February 4, 2013

INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I got an email stating that I should hear something this week in regards to WHEN I WILL HAVE MY interview! Which means..... I made it through the first round! ***JUMPING FOR JOY (literally, LOL)*** I am super excited and extremely thankful! The interview will be via web cam! I have done an interview on Skype before for a Mystery Shop job I performed and I liked it. I felt really comfortable in my own home with being myself. I guess that would be the benefit of the web interview, so they can see the real us. So new shirt and hair do here I come.

On another note, my friend just started the OT program in my school. She informed me that there is a lot of group work and a lot of papers she has to write. So far, she is still really nervous about the program, but overall she is thankful for the opportunity; which makes me excited about getting into the program even more.

This session I am taking my SOC 101 and CHEM 106. My Chemistry class in online. It's very interesting to do math online. I am good at math; however, sometimes I need a visual to get to the answer of the problem. So far from the introductions, there are many people who are wanting to get into the OT program. Many of them are second degree seekers. It is really interesting to see how OT is taking the work bystorm.

I must say I am very thankful for this opportunity that I have been given and looking forward to what the future holds for me.

I am hoping the best for all of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment