Sunday, April 29, 2012

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I think I read something that said I should try to blog every other day or so. I believe that I do not blog as often because I do not have anything exciting or interesting to say. Well today I do!!! I just discovered that I received an A on my Abnormal Psychology final. I have been stressing about this class because is has brought up many emotions within me that I do not like to face. I am sooooo THANKFUL that I passed the final. I am so excited, I just can hide it, I know I about to lose control and I like uh hu, I'm so excited (That's from an 80's song just to remind some of you). I am so thankful.

Now I have to come up with the money to pay for my books for the next school session. I have Philosophy of the Person and Statistics. I have been on maternity leave since November and I have not been paid for the last month, so we are short on funds. I am not sure how the mortgage will be paid. I have full confidence that everything will work out for the benefit of our family, eveything seems to always do in the end.

I had to cancel my Chem 106 class for this summer because of the lack in financial aid that I am getting for the 2012-2013 school year. That class would have been a day class and I am a night student. Day classes are more expensive than my night classes. So I just replaced that class with a night class. I just found out that I am close to the aggregate life time limit for undergraduate limit. I have emailed the finical aid advisor that the scholarship advisor a week ago about suggests to help over expensis I have gotten no response. I am probably going to call them tomorrow and find out what I can do about my finances for the coming school year. I think I have about $8k that I need to find somewhere. Again, hopefully everything will work out.

I am just so thankful for my journey. I am thankful for where I have been, where I am in life right now, where I am going in my life, and of course my amazing husband and my amazing kids. I am so thankful today!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment