Wednesday, May 2, 2012

O Why do I procratinate?

I now I said months ago that I was going to apply for scholarships, but guess what? Yep! I did not do it and now that I know my financial aid is low, boy do I wish I had applied. I know next school year I will have to apply everywhere, since the tuition for the OT program is more than double of what I am paying now. There are still a few scholarship opportunities open, so I am going to put my best foot forward and apply to those. My financial aid advisor made a good statement, " applying to scholarships is like a part-time job, whatever you put into it, is what you get out of it," which I completely agree with.

Oh, by the way I go back to work next week after being off for  six months. OMG NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! Panic Attack. I am going to miss my baby girl. We have been going to daycare every morning since yesterday to ease MY anxiety. She did fairly well. She had tummy time while we where there today. She was just fine. I know she is going to be OK. I just need to bit the bullet and let my baby grow up. :-( I do not know if I want a one year old.  I know another six months away right? I just need to take it one day at a time.

Well the good news is that I ended this session with a 4.0 GPA. I am so thankful about that. One more session closer to applying to the OT program!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment