Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First night back to class

I am taking the Math 104 class which is a pre-req of College Math. I admit that I like math, however, when confused people start asking questions, I start to get confused too. I need to trust myself more because I know the correct answers I just doubt myself. I love the analytical part of math follow the rules and you’re good to go. All in all, everything was good. I must say it was FUNNNNN!!!!! School is FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Baby girl did great with daddy last night. She is amazingly happy! I was able to pump on one break. The class decided to take the last break early so I had to wait to pump the other side until I came home by 10 o’clock, which it the time I came home, she was ready to eat. I love nursing!

This week I bought a new wireless printer that was on sale at Office Depot this week. I am really pumped about it because it’s going to save me the trip from having to go to the library and scan things in and running to the school library to print things out. I am shocked how little I actually know about technology. I did not know that there were wireless printers. I thought that I would have to hook my laptop up to the printer to print. Ha! I need to get out more. LOL!

I am thankful for my education and my family. What have you started back doing that you were nervous about and are thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment