Saturday, January 28, 2012

Time waits for no one!

I start back to my pre-red classes on the 31st.I have home that is do at the beginning for call and I haven't even started on the home work. I have been focusing on personal development. All this information is very valuable. It makes me realized thing that I need to improve on and to be honest, it making me have anxiety because I am trying to get everything done at once. I am going back to my list of thing that I need to do.

On another note, I purchased a reference book for occupational therapy. I was scanning the though the book, It looks interesting. I can’t wait to really start using it when I get into the program. I also went and had my blood work done so that I can have proof that I have all of my childhood immunizations, I also had my TB skin test done. I am in the waiting process to get the results of the blood work so that I can for more apply to observation about at another facility. I have accomplish the 20 hours that was required for applying to the program, I just want to make sure that I am observe at different facilities to get a better understand what it is like working in different environment field. I complete 20 hours at a SNF and 4 hours at a pediatric center. The one I am wanting or visit is a rehab faculty that has both acute care and outpatient. I really like to observation because it allow me to build a network in field along with using Linked In.

No comments:

Post a Comment