Friday, October 26, 2012

Sad but true...


My last post was about getting pointers on how to retain the information that I am learning from my classes. I have had 3 exams this week and soooo sad but true, I know bombed two of them with a whopping 50-60%. My teacher has not posted the grade for our other exam. I thought I have studied everything. I nice friend of mine told me that I may have a learning disability with wording. I need to so more research on that. I am starting to lose a little faith in myself. I am really discouraged. I do not like seeing anything less than a 90%. It's getting so close to the time to apply to the program. I wonder I am subconsciously crumbing under the pressure. Hmmm.... I don't know. All I do know it I need to change the game plan a little and attack at a different perspective. I am just so tired and can't take a nap right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment