Thursday, December 15, 2011

Maternity Leave

My last session at school was the week of Nov. 19. I gave birth to my second daughter, out of 5 kiddos, on Nov. 14 at 9:47 pm in the front seat of our Dodge Charger. My husband did a good job at catching her. She weighed 6.2 lbs. and 19 inches. Today we had her one month checkup and she now weighs 7.5 lbs. and is 20 inches. I must admit that I was really looking forward to this time off work and school. I have now come to realize how much I miss school. I keep thinking about the fact that I could be taking classes that will get me closer to getting into the OT program. Then I start to think about how I will miss my baby. I nurse her on demand so I know I will miss that. So to pass the time, I read other students blogs and live through their experiences. I will just enjoy this time off and love on my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment