Thursday, October 3, 2013

Occupational Therapy Student 1st session complete!

Yay! I completed my first session and as an OTS yesterday. The final was harder than all of his other exams. I have him again next session so I guess he is showing us what his "real" test will be like. He said that he graded down, which means to make something easier, in this class. He said next class he will be grading up, making something more difficult, to show us how test really our throughout our the of the program. This class was soooo fun and awesome. I am thankful to be in class with the ladies and gentlemen.

My meaning occupation activity that I did knitting, Boy was it difficult  to learn because there are times when you knit and the front and knit in the back. Then my needles came out of all the loops so I have to start over. Even counting the 2 Knit Stitch to 2 Purl Stitch I got confused. I missed counted then tried to fix it by only doing 1 of each stitch. Ha HA HA! That did not go so well. I learned to knot from YouTube. I thought it was a pretty basic tutorial for someone like myself, but then I found myself using other clips on YouTube just to understand what I was supposed to do. I can proudly say that I have completed my cowl and I am trying to figure out how to put my presentation on here for you guys to see.

My next classes are Research and Theory's. I am looking forward to learn more about this amazing field that I have gotten into,

I am hoping the best for all of you out there.

Here are the videos that I made to show my Meaningful Occupation Activity
My my knitting progress

My presentation video

No comments:

Post a Comment