Thursday, June 6, 2013

I miss you guys

I have been seriously slacking the las few weeks. There has not been a thought in my mind that I have forgotten to blog and to keep my fellow friends update. I do have some really food news. I received two Scholarships that will help me pay for my $29,0000 tuition for new year. I felt and am so thankful for that . All together I receive $7200. Just typing it makes me want to sing praises. I am so thankful for that. I have also reached my loan age rate limit so now it have to really get my credit together now. Because I am calculating another $52,000 to finish the program. I am praying that me goal in becoming a Occupational therapist is in god's will.

I just rescued a cane corso for the shelter and I am planning to make him a therapy dog. His first train to be a good citizen is next week! Yey Jimmy. He is 7 and has the best temperament. My 18 month old lays on him. He is as sweet as what ever your favorite sweet thing is.

My classes this session have been soooo fun. I have been able to look at English in a way they want I would not have thought of before with my Textually class. Poetry and smooth writing in same story. AWESOME! Very nice and entertaining. Then my art class, which I thought would be art has turned into a performance class. Boy do I love drama and skits. It has been so fun. Next week is the last class for art and next  Monday the last class for my English class. I have to admit.... I love this journey that I am o ,and I am thankful that I get to experience this with the ones I live, my family.

Hoping the best for all of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment