Monday, December 24, 2012

Winter Break!

I started winter break from school this week. I have three papers to write. Rewrite homework assignments that I have not turned in yet. I need to study for Physics to keep the brain pumping keeping the information fresh for when I return to school on the 3rd.

Work had been a whole other story. I am so confused. I really love my job. I know that I am a great collector and CITI has been really good to me for the last 8. I have a new manager who keeps pushing me beyond my limit, need less to say making me feel that I and not doing my job efficiently. I figure that is what management is all about. The are they push us to new limits and knew height to be better and more munificent at what we do. I am thankful for that. I actually have been a little down about it, but today I realized that it is for my personal development to be better. I feel that my manager has faith in me or she would.t keep pushing. I am thankful for her faith in me. I can do anything that I put my mind into.


I am hoping the best for all you!

No comments:

Post a Comment