Friday, June 8, 2012

OT interview day

I play hooky from my Stats class on Monday, which I know is a no no due to the fact there was quiz and the teacher went over a lot of important information. We have two weeks left. I had to ask the teacher what me grade is in the class because they are not posted and she informed me that I have a A in the class, so right now I am doing what I can to maintain that grade. Thankfully, the teaching allowed me to retake the quiz this morning. I am feeling fairly confident about the quiz even though there were a few problems that stumped me. I am excited about moving on because that means I am getting closer to applying to the program.

While I was on campus today, the ASOT program were interviewing people for entry into the OT program starting January 2013. Everyone looked so beautiful and professional. I really didn't want to talk to anyone because I had just rolled out of bed and ran in to do my test. Needless to say, I looked a hot mess. I am a firm believer that first impressions are important. So I was sneaking around trying to hide my bed head appearance. LOL. That taught me to never go on campus without being prepared. LOL. I was able to talk to a canadidate that wanted to transfer in form another University into the OT program. I asked her what all they were going to do today and how long would it take for them to find out if they are accepted into the program. She told me that they doing the interview and the 15 minute writing portion, and that she did not know how long it was going to take to find out if she was accepted into the program. I am so excited to get into the program and to say that I am a MSOT student. I just need to put my energy into these classes and keeping my GPA up. On count down to October to apply.

I hope the best for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment