Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back to school work I go.

  
With being an adult learning, my university requires us to do a "pre-assignment" that is due on the first day of class. It seems like I do not get a spring break at all because I have to do my work that is due on the first day of class. Today the baby had her 4 month shots, so she is extremely fussy. Her growth has slowed down, so the pediatrician advised that should I start the baby on solid foods once a day. I gave her a teaspoon of oatmeal and neosure (neosure instead of breast milk because it has more calories which she needs). She liked it at first, and then she fought a little and then finished the rest of her meal. I nursed her to finish every this off. She was still supper fussy. I could not put her down for anything. I had to get on to doing my school work, so when she went to sleep I put her down and did my math. She woke up 3 times in the process. She just wants to lay on my chest for comfort. Then I went to clean the kitchen and get dinner ready, she cried the whole time because she wanted me to hold her. That was about 45 minutes of crying. So then I picked her up when I was done to try to get her back to sleep so that I could start on my Abnormal Psychology class....... and do I need to say she woke up and demanded her mommy’s love. I have 3 chapters to read and I cannot read with the tears and yelling. So I put her back on my chest and start reading. She was fine, but when it came to me wanting to take notes on what I was reading... baby girl said I was doing too much moving and the fussiness started again. Soooooo...... I always have tomorrow to do some work I guess.  But for now I will love this time with my baby girl and letting the world see how it is to be a mom, a wife, and a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment