Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

Good afternoon dear readers,

Today is just beautiful outside. Sunny and a whole 44 degrees. It has been really gloomy and winter like for the last few months. Today it actually feels like spring is in the works. There is nothing like an beautiful day heading into my favorite season. This morning I went to IHop with the husband and the baby which was really yummo.

On another note, this is the last week of session 4. Finished my final for my online Chemistry class and did my final in my Sociology class. I have to be honest with you, this session I really slacked on the class work. I felt really over these two classes. I think I learned a valuable lesson about myself, that we all have limits and we have to find a way to not feel or become overwhelmed when we come to that limit. I think I got a little ahead of myself and allowed myself to sabotage myself on the what ifs? What if I didn't make it to the program? What if it is too much? What if I miss out on my kids life because of school? What if.....? What if I just allow things to be just as they are????? Hhhhhhhhh....... well I am waiting for my grades to come in. Pretty sure that they will not be back until the middle of next week. So I am heading into a long weekend..... I pray that I come out with an A, thankful if I get a B.

Well... I'm going back to the pretty day with the family. By the way, I watched the last Twilight last night, felt really disappointed by all the fake images they used. I think they were trying to make the baby look like both Edward and Bella, but no! I noticed it and let a little jipped. I can't say if I feel like it was a good conclusion because I felt like I am still missing a piece of the story.

I hope all of you are having a great day and hope the best for all of you!

2 comments:

  1. wow girl - five kids. that's awesome! just looking at your bio :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks, I try LOL. I love your blog. Your energy is so peaceful. I love that you make me wanna be healthy, while I'm over here eating cheesecake @ 10 am. I know bad. Congrats on your course work too. I hope you get everything you want for yourself and your family and more.Sending positive energy your way. Thank so much for following my blog. It really means a lot for me. Now I feel like this is not just my online diary, but my journey. Thanks!

    Hoping the best for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete